The page you are looking for cannot be found!
The link to this page doesn't exist as a result of a website redesign.
Try using our search tool located at the top of the page.
Secondary Menu - About
- PDCD2 functions in cancer cell proliferation and predicts relapsed leukemia. Barboza N, Minakhina S, Medina DJ, Balsara B, Greenwood S, Huzzy L, Rabson AB, Steward R, Schaar DG. Cancer Biol Ther. 2013 Jun;14(6):546-55.
- Cooperativity and interaction energy threshold effects in recognition of the -10 promoter element by bacterial RNA polymerase. Mekler V, Severinov K. Nucleic Acids Res. 2013 Jun 14
- Microcin-B-like compounds produced by Pseudomonas syringae: structure and species-specificity of antibacterial action. Metelev M, Serebryakova M, Ghilarov D, Zhao Y, Severinov K. J Bacteriol. 2013 Jul 12
- Membrane development in purple photosynthetic bacteria in response to alterations in light intensity and oxygen tension. Niederman RA. Photosynth Res. 2013 May 25.
- Functional Interfacing of Rhodospirillum rubrum Chromatophores to a Conducting Support for Capture and Conversion of Solar Energy. Harrold JW Jr, Woronowicz K, Lamptey JL, Awong J, Baird J, Moshar A, Vittadello M, Falkowski PG, Niederman RA. J Phys Chem B
- Natural variation in the Drosophila melanogaster clock gene period modulates splicing of its 3'-terminal intron and mid-day siesta. Low KH, Chen WF, Yildirim E, Edery I. PLoS One. 2012;7(11):e49536
- Sporulation genes associated with sporulation efficiency in natural isolates of yeast. Tomar P, Bhatia A, Ramdas S, Diao L, Bhanot G, Sinha H. PLoS One. 2013 Jul 17;8(7):e69765
- Insulators target active genes to transcription factories and polycomb-repressed genes to polycomb bodies. Li HB, Ohno K, Gui H, Pirrotta V. PLoS Genet. 2013
- BRCA1 functions independently of homologous recombination in DNA interstrand crosslink repair. Bunting SF, Callén E, Kozak ML, Kim JM, Wong N, López-Contreras AJ, Ludwig T, Baer R, Faryabi RB, Malhowski A, Chen HT, Fernandez-Capetillo O, D'Andrea A, Nusse
- Palb2 synergizes with Trp53 to suppress mammary tumor formation in a model of inherited breast cancer. Bowman-Colin C, Xia B, Bunting S, Klijn C, Drost R, Bouwman P, Fineman L, Chen X, Culhane AC, Cai H, Rodig SJ, Bronson RT, Jonkers J, Nussenzweig A, Kan
- End-joining, translocations and cancer. Bunting SF, Nussenzweig A. Nat Rev Cancer. 2013 Jun 13;13(7):443-54
- The Conserved Intronic Cleavage and Polyadenylation Site of CstF-77 Gene Imparts Control of 3' End Processing Activity through Feedback Autoregulation and by U1 snRNP. Luo W, Ji Z, Pan Z, You B, Hoque M, Li W, Gunderson SI, Tian B. PLoS Genet. 2013 Jul;9(
- Crystal structures of malonyl-coenzyme a decarboxylase provide insights into its catalytic mechanism and disease-causing mutations.
- Computational Design of a Protein-Based Enzyme Inhibitor. Procko E, Hedman R, Hamilton K, Seetharaman J, Fleishman SJ, Su M, Aramini J, Kornhaber G, Hunt JF, Tong L, Montelione GT, Baker D. J Mol Biol. 2013 Jul 1
- Crystal structure of the ligand-binding form of nanoRNase from Bacteroides fragilis, a member of the DHH/DHHA1 phosphoesterase family of proteins.
- PDBStat: a universal restraint converter and restraint analysis software package for protein NMR. Tejero R, Snyder D, Mao B, Aramini JM, Montelione GT. J Biomol NMR. 2013 Jul 30.
- Interactions between Rab and Arf GTPases regulate endosomal phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate during endocytic recycling
- Complex expression dynamics and robustness in C. elegans insulin networks. Ritter AD, Shen Y, Fuxman Bass J, Jeyaraj S, Deplancke B, Mukhopadhyay A, Xu J, Driscoll M, Tissenbaum HA, Walhout AJ. Genome Res. 2013 Jun;23(6):954-65
- Dramatic fertility decline in aging C. elegans males is associated with mating execution deficits rather than diminished sperm quality. Chatterjee I, Ibanez-Ventoso C, Vijay P, Singaravelu G, Baldi C, Bair J, Ng S, Smolyanskaya A, Driscoll M, Singson A.
- Signal transduction by the Fat cytoplasmic domain.
- Genome-wide association of Yorkie with chromatin and chromatin-remodeling complexes.
- Regulation of Hippo signaling by EGFR-MAPK signaling through Ajuba family proteins. Reddy BV, Irvine KD Dev Cell. 2013 Mar 11;24(5):459-71
- Hippo signaling goes long range.
- Neurite sprouting and synapse deterioration in the aging Caenorhabditis elegans nervous system.
- RAB-10-GTPase-mediated regulation of endosomal phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate.
- Seminars & Events
- Support MBB